♥ I want to thank Joanna for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I saw the notification yesterday while I was driving and I was so happy to have received something so thoughtful and nice from her. It is always the smallest things that put the biggest smile on my face. :D Check out her awesome blog http://jldweb.wordpress.com! She is a web designer from Santorini, has the most awesome view of Greece, a very sweet person, and has the best layout in a blog I have seen… ( I think she knows what she’s doing… I should ask her how to make my blog more organized!)
Now, what do you do with One Lovely Blog Award?
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Write 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 other blogs.
So 7 random facts about me:
1. I have no pets, not because I don’t like animals, but because I am a clean freak and I don’t wanna clean up after them.
2. I love reading instruction manuals when I buy new things. Yes, including my car manual, as if I didn’t know how to drive it.
3. I am the person to call to take you to the airport when you are running late. I drive with… skill.
4. I am currently thinking of how much I need to clean my house because I typed number one.
5. I absolutely adore getting people together for the most random things… I’d plan anything, just because I love the task.
6. I used to buy flowers every Sunday at the Farmers Market… until I went on this budget kick and decided to spend $40 a week on groceries and house stuff for both me and my son.
7. I want to eat sushi.
Blogs I nominate:
1. http://conorcullen.com He is one of the first bloggers I followed. He was a photography hobbyist when I first followed and his photos and you can see his photos evolving. Very talented man from Dublin.
2. http://hikingphoto.com This man has a lot of followers, but once you click on his blog, you will understand why. Breathtaking.
3. http://whenharrymetsalad.com Remember when you used to have recipes typed on index cards and kept them in a box? They have them. Oh and by God, does the food make me salivate!
4. http://lydiapaints.wordpress.com I just stumbled upon her blog, this woman is an artist! I particularly love the painting she made of her best friend…
5. http://callmejagi.wordpress.com this is a story of a young and quirky girl, who loves makeup and has a slight obsession with Korean culture. She is very cute and has a unique writing style.
6. http://fortheloveofnike.com It’s a little departure from what I usually look at… but it just caught my eye! Plus, I love Nikes, too.
7. http://harindabama.com I’m jealous of your travels and you are so blessed… :) Thank you for sharing!
8. http://darrellrforbes.wordpress.com You are a very gifted photographer and you are an inspiration! Thank you!
Check out these blogs! I have so much appreciation for these people who are so talented. They make my reading so much more interesting that I have stopped reading OMG!Yahoo. Lol.