You always start with a clean and moisturized face.
- To even out your skin, you can start by using tinted moisturizer or foundation in areas that need evening out. Set it with powder.
- Fill in your eyebrows.
- Choose a nude or natural colored eyeshadow and sweep it on your eyelids as in the diagram below. Open your eyes once in a while as you put in color. This way, you’ll see if you’re putting too much. You color up to your crease or a little bit above it. To contour, choose a deeper color to create depth in your eyes. This works best especially for my Asian friends. ;)
- Use the “number three technique” to apply bronzer. This will contour your face. Apply it only where the sun would normally hit your face.
- Add a little blush to add a little color. Don’t put too much blush, though. It’s not a clown party. I know, I know. My sketch looks kinda cray. It’s a sketch only to diagram where to place your makeup. I’m doing my best. ;p
- If you want to add a little oomph in your look, you may add eyeliner. You can use liquid eyeliner which can be dramatic or just a brown pencil eyeliner to define your lash line. The brown eyeliner would work best for a subdued look for the day. I have no lashes so I tend to use darker pencils. Coat with mascara when you’re done.
- Add lipcolor: gloss, lipstick or just a tinted lip balm if you prefer.
I know what you’re thinking… I should post videos. I know. Diagrams are cool but, Joey, SHOW ME HOW. I will work on it. When I get it done, I promise, I’ll post one soon.